Face of change

Greetings world!!! So we went to the doctor today and subjected our child to ultra high frequency sound. It was exciting to see the baby. We went in to check out Jena’s kidney but they let us sneak a peak at the baby. I must say she is gorgeous in an alien child kind of way. I was able to confirm that we are indeed having a baby girl. (Thanks dad for all the anatomy books as a child) Happy to report that everything looks good and the baby’s head to belly ratio is spot on!!!! On to the photos!!!!!!!
5 pounds one ounce of pure joy!!!

I think she has my eyes.

2 Comments:
She is gorgeous! Can't wait to meet you Baby Girl Slosberg!!!!
Gorgeous! We are all so excited to meet her. YIPPEE! I think she looks just like you, not just the eyes.
Post a Comment
<< Home