Take a shower
Today was the baby shower. Our friends Mike, Charlotte and Shelby threw us the bash. It was great, our buddies made the trip west to see us and shower us with gifts. I was a bit disappointed in the ooooohs and aaaaaahs but hey when you go CO-ED people can get a bit inhibited……. I want to thank everyone for coming and all their gifts. A special thanks to Charlotte for being a great hostess.

The hostess watches the party.

Great looking cake.

Alex protecting the house while we collect our booty.
We also put together the stroller/car seat do-hicky. The directions are awful, but we got it together. I even installed a car seat base into Jena's car.
I had another culinary break through last night. I made my first Alcatra. What is Alcatra you ask.. (if you don’t know you wouldn’t understand… it’s a Portuguese thing.) I also made more rice crispy treats and a new invention of Jena’s Lucky Charms treats.

Ahh Alcatra, yes thats a whole bottle of wine...

I need my own cooking show!!
Ok now for a photo of the yummy mummy herself.

The hostess watches the party.

Great looking cake.

Alex protecting the house while we collect our booty.
We also put together the stroller/car seat do-hicky. The directions are awful, but we got it together. I even installed a car seat base into Jena's car.
I had another culinary break through last night. I made my first Alcatra. What is Alcatra you ask.. (if you don’t know you wouldn’t understand… it’s a Portuguese thing.) I also made more rice crispy treats and a new invention of Jena’s Lucky Charms treats.

Ahh Alcatra, yes thats a whole bottle of wine...

I need my own cooking show!!
Ok now for a photo of the yummy mummy herself.

1 Comments:
Glad you had fun, we were honored to host. We had a great time as well.
I am dropping off the rice crispy treats to your house TODAY! I am not pregnant therefore I cannot eat those treats..it's a rule in my house.
Oh, and I just want to rub that beautiful belly.
Post a Comment
<< Home