Monday, March 05, 2007

Like the dampness in a diaper, these are excrements of our lives

Marin is approaching the ripe old age of 1 day!! I'm happy to report that she is eating well. She has been excreting like a champ. The nurses are all proud of her appetite and her ability to mess a diaper. Its high comedy watching us a new parents treating Marin like she is made of hair thin glass, then the nurses grabbing her and muscling her around like she is baby of steel. It took me 3 failed attempts and about 10 minutes to put a shirt on Marin. I watched the nurse do it in about 3 seconds.




OK I'm off to attempt the SWADDLE!!!




4 Comments:

Blogger Zelia said...

Geez Paulo, excrement? Anyway, your baby is adorable has your cheeks and looks just like Jena.

3:05 PM  
Blogger James Michael said...

Beautiful pictures and baby of course. We are so happy to have met her. I think Pauls cheeks as well but she looks like Jena. Keep up the great work..see you soon
Love,
Shelby, Michael and Charlie

3:24 PM  
Blogger Mutterings of a Geriatric Junior said...

Congrats on such a beautiful girl! I'm excited that Charlotte will have a little girl close to learn femininity with. Not that all those boy 'friends' aren't terrific, but baseball, football and tree climbing don't allow for those pretty, lacey dresses'

Have fun,
Mike's mom,
Charlotte's

3:56 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful!! Our first born shares her birthday!! A very special day!
Shelby and Michael's friends-Amy,Chris, Hunter and Haden

7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home