So you wanna have a baby?
Alas the due date is coming close. Officially the due date is 6 days away. It feels like it's months away. Jena is still working and we are trying to keep the house "status quo".(ask Jena about the hand signal) As a matter of fact Jena is vacuuming the downstairs as I type this. We have been trying to keep the house in a state which would allow us to leave and come home to a clean house. A clean house is a happy house. Alex has been working on a marrow bone. I have been having fun trying to clear up a nasty virus on my computer. Well I found it and got rid of it. A happy anniversary to our friends Mike and Shelby.
1... 2.... 3.... Baby time!!!! *sniff* not yet I'm not ruling out caster oil!!!!
1... 2.... 3.... Baby time!!!! *sniff* not yet I'm not ruling out caster oil!!!!

2 Comments:
Mike's mother is patiently waiting...
Thank you! Could you please have a baby arleady! we can't take it any longer..or maybe it's you that can't take it any longer. We are very excited and waiting for word. Hang in there it's well worth the wait.
Post a Comment
<< Home