Thursday, March 08, 2007

To the Doctors we go

Today we left the house as a family for the first time. Once again it was one of the coldest days of the year. We are zombies as we are in need of some sleep. Marin is a milk sucking vampire. She likes to rest during the day and prowl the crib by night. We were able to get all showered changed and baby ready in about an hour to go to the doctor this morning. I think that is some kind of record. I'm assuming it will never be that easy again.

The Dr.'s appointment went very well. Marin did decide to scream through most of the exam. I know I would if I was stripped naked and poked and prodded by some strange dude. Her weight is great and her poops and pees are great. It was with great relief that Marin is a healthy baby girl.

Jena and I have been doing our best to rest when Marin rests. I think we are slowly into a rhythm. Now for some Pics!!!



Marin doing her best "Blue Steel" pose



And away we go!!!








1 Comments:

Blogger James Michael said...

Thanks for the update...we have been checking ever 15 min since yesterday. Remember you have anxious friends and family wanting to know EVERYTHING.

We are glad you are faling into a rhythm with Marin. Keep in mind there is no such thing with an infant. Just when you think you have it down SOMETHING changes!!!

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home