Weekend warriors
Marin continues to thrive and mature. I have successfully procrastinated on the gate issue and I thank you all for your insight. This weekend PePe came to visit on Saturday. We had a great time going apple picking and playing at the park. Marin had about 5 minutes of stranger anxiety and then it was HELLO PEPE lets play.
So the Red Sox have won the division and secures home field. YEAH! GO SOX!
So, Marin, PePe, myself and Jena wanted to go to the park and take Marin for her first ride on a swing. Not to mention that just a few minutes earlier our fearless pediatrician (PePe) introduced Marin to the wide world of ice cream much to our chagrin... :) We arrive and there is another family that had the same idea. One set of swings was in the shade and the other in the sun. We got out of the car and my father proceeded to chit chat with the people and ask if they didn't mind if we used the infant swing. The husband seemed responsive and we headed to the swing when the lady dropped her kid in the swing before we could get there. Ahh, the world we live in... so I took a dirty diaper and shoved it under there drivers seat when they weren't looking.
Overall it was a great weekend and I made another apple pie. It was fantastic. I love apples!!
I also wanted to wish a very happy birthday to Jena! She has been the best wife, mother and friend I could ever have asked for. Plus she is hot and makes really good baby food. Happy birthday my love!!!!
Forever young!

Marin and mommy in mid swing

Marin is destined to be a model

Pure Joy! Brought to you by PePe

Meeting of the minds

I know all you germaphobes are cringing at that hand hold. (I made sure to lick it clean... can't be too safe)


Pepe manning the stroller in the orchard

My father and I are chanting the ancient apple picking mantra of the Chtorr

The end of innocence
So the Red Sox have won the division and secures home field. YEAH! GO SOX!
So, Marin, PePe, myself and Jena wanted to go to the park and take Marin for her first ride on a swing. Not to mention that just a few minutes earlier our fearless pediatrician (PePe) introduced Marin to the wide world of ice cream much to our chagrin... :) We arrive and there is another family that had the same idea. One set of swings was in the shade and the other in the sun. We got out of the car and my father proceeded to chit chat with the people and ask if they didn't mind if we used the infant swing. The husband seemed responsive and we headed to the swing when the lady dropped her kid in the swing before we could get there. Ahh, the world we live in... so I took a dirty diaper and shoved it under there drivers seat when they weren't looking.
Overall it was a great weekend and I made another apple pie. It was fantastic. I love apples!!
I also wanted to wish a very happy birthday to Jena! She has been the best wife, mother and friend I could ever have asked for. Plus she is hot and makes really good baby food. Happy birthday my love!!!!
Forever young!
Marin and mommy in mid swing
Marin is destined to be a model
Pure Joy! Brought to you by PePe
Meeting of the minds
I know all you germaphobes are cringing at that hand hold. (I made sure to lick it clean... can't be too safe)
Pepe manning the stroller in the orchard
My father and I are chanting the ancient apple picking mantra of the Chtorr
The end of innocence

1 Comments:
Oh dear! I think I would have fallen out of that swing! Happy birthday Jena!!! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home