I wanna go FAST!
So as you will see below I got to go fast! I want to say that driving a race car is a blast and I would love to make it a career. Unfortunately, there is no ITT tech school for race car driving. Enough about me onto my sweet baby girl.
Marin is about ready to full blown crawl (instead of her slither). I heard that today she mastered climbing up a step. This is all very exciting and scary at the same time. We NEED to baby proof our house. I need to pick up my old heroin needles and stop leaving wet gasoline rags all over the house. We still have not decided on proper gates. I was thinking of using Alex's "invisible fence" containment system but Jena feared that the monitor may interfere with the signal.
Matty B and Lila came for a visit. They just finished shopping for their wedding rings. We made MEGA breakfast and went into food coma. Mike made awesome Bloody Mary's.
Meme and Pepe came for a visit and we had a grand time. Pepe and Meme imparted some more joy into Marin's life. Meme was also able to bathe the little one. We went to the park and had a nice dinner. Wait for it..... wait self promotion time..... I'm glad you asked...YES I did make my famous honey crisp apple pie and it was delicious!!!!!

She has completely stolen my heart

Now I know why they tell you not to leave the car idling in the garage with the windows down for too long.

Look at her sit up!!

I wish reading made me this happy


My little daredevil

More pure joy brought to you by Pepe

Punk rock will never die!!

The shirt reads.. "if you think I'm cute you should see my Daddy"

Marin teaching Meme how to read


Holy cow look at those eyes

More self promotion

Onto some pictures of my brush with race car driving.
Mr. Mooseknuckle were are you???

I look like I know what I'm doing!


I wish this was my senior picture

Thumbs up! (if you wonder why I look squished it cause I'm strapped into my seat with great force and when the guy said thumbs up and look over here--that is about as much movement as I could muster).
Marin is about ready to full blown crawl (instead of her slither). I heard that today she mastered climbing up a step. This is all very exciting and scary at the same time. We NEED to baby proof our house. I need to pick up my old heroin needles and stop leaving wet gasoline rags all over the house. We still have not decided on proper gates. I was thinking of using Alex's "invisible fence" containment system but Jena feared that the monitor may interfere with the signal.
Matty B and Lila came for a visit. They just finished shopping for their wedding rings. We made MEGA breakfast and went into food coma. Mike made awesome Bloody Mary's.
Meme and Pepe came for a visit and we had a grand time. Pepe and Meme imparted some more joy into Marin's life. Meme was also able to bathe the little one. We went to the park and had a nice dinner. Wait for it..... wait self promotion time..... I'm glad you asked...YES I did make my famous honey crisp apple pie and it was delicious!!!!!
Marin continues to enjoy solid food. She has been adding to her repertoire. Acorn squash, pears and anchovies are all some of her new favorites. Since we started solids Marin continues to do our accounting and is making progress on refinishing the kitchen. Thank goodness we started solid foods.
Picture pages....
Marin signing Figaro
She has completely stolen my heart
Now I know why they tell you not to leave the car idling in the garage with the windows down for too long.
Look at her sit up!!
I wish reading made me this happy
My little daredevil
More pure joy brought to you by Pepe
Punk rock will never die!!
The shirt reads.. "if you think I'm cute you should see my Daddy"
Marin teaching Meme how to read

Holy cow look at those eyes

More self promotion

Onto some pictures of my brush with race car driving.
Mr. Mooseknuckle were are you???
I look like I know what I'm doing!

I wish this was my senior picture

Thumbs up! (if you wonder why I look squished it cause I'm strapped into my seat with great force and when the guy said thumbs up and look over here--that is about as much movement as I could muster).

2 Comments:
Is that the Richard Petty driving experience by chance? My husband is dying to do that!!! And Marin eats anchovies?? She's a brave girl!
Hi Leia,
Paul said it wasn't the Richard Petty experience, but it was a blast...and he's only kidding about the anchovies:)
Post a Comment
<< Home