It's beginning to look a lot like a non-denominational holiday
Holy Hanukkah Batman-it's almost X-mas. Marin is starting to cruise around. She is really starting to be aware of her world and her tenacity is apparent when she is after something. I can give her an obstacle course and she will find a way to get to her goal.
We have 9 month check up stats...
Height: 27.25 inches (I didn't know they stacked sweetness that high)
Weight: 16.56 pound of pure joy
Uvula length: 3/8th's of an inch (she is in the 99 percentile )
We got our first X-mas tree (live tree). As you can see below we also got our picture taken with jolly old Saint Nick (or the creepy guy who smells like stale cigarettes).
The photo people were so impressed with this shot they started showing our photo to everyone who walked in. And the funny thing is I'm serious we just wanted our pics and get out of there.

Jena is a closet web designer

That fence is electric

So Marin climbs up to the book case and pulls out this book... there is a word for this
We have 9 month check up stats...
Height: 27.25 inches (I didn't know they stacked sweetness that high)
Weight: 16.56 pound of pure joy
Uvula length: 3/8th's of an inch (she is in the 99 percentile )
We got our first X-mas tree (live tree). As you can see below we also got our picture taken with jolly old Saint Nick (or the creepy guy who smells like stale cigarettes).
The photo people were so impressed with this shot they started showing our photo to everyone who walked in. And the funny thing is I'm serious we just wanted our pics and get out of there.

Jena is a closet web designer

That fence is electric
So Marin climbs up to the book case and pulls out this book... there is a word for this

2 Comments:
So much to say....
What great pictures! That is such a great shot with smelly santa. She looks too grown up on the princess car and how funny is she throwing the baby books on the floor, too fitting. I laughed my ass off to her dancing to Justin Roberts! I am going to be playing that over and over again!! What a smile I got...made my day. So glad you were at the party and can't wait to see you soon.
love
Shelby
Marin you ROCK that headband girl! ;) Oh, and I think your mommy taught you some way cool dance moves!
Post a Comment
<< Home