I wanna go SLOW
I'm back from my trip and I'm happy to report that Marin and Jena survived without me. Grandma Eileen came from the great state of Ohio to help out and hang with Marin. The weather is slowly starting to get cooler. Halloween is getting close and be sure to stay tuned to this blog. Marin will be having a photo shoot in her costume. We are even thinking of keeping her up late so she can check out the trick or treating events.
Since our house can't be seen from the road so we go to greener pastures to hand out junk food to kids. I do love All Hallows Eve. It's the one time I can make funny faces and smarmy comments to children and not get arrested. One of my fondest memories is dressing up in my Buck Rogers costume and gallivanting around the neighborhood. It was a very cold Halloween. All I needed was a twinkie and I would have been all set. I was too young to appreciate Wilma. :)
Marin continues to thrive. Jena has been A # 1 mommy with keeping the milk flowing and making all of Marin's baby food. Marin has a new trick and it's a scary one. She can now pull herself up to a standing position. When I first saw it I was like "aww how cute...what a big girl". Then I realized this means she will be falling from this position and soon be going up stairs. I think its time to get her a helmet and one of those inflatable suits so she doesn't hurt herself-who needs baby-proofing.

2 Comments:
OMG She looks just like PAUL in the first swing shot. It looks so gorgeous up there.
Twinkie??
Tweekie!!
Post a Comment
<< Home