Sunday, May 17, 2009

Keep on growing

Hello! Declan is now 3 weeks old. He had his 2 week check up and lets recount his prowess and growing and eating boobie milk...

Vitals:
Weight 9 pounds 5 ounces (Holy COW!)
Height 22 inches same as birth-still tall (Dear Declan,please take in the tall thing while you can as it's not going to last for long)

We have been busy as usual. I went back to work on Monday and Jena is starting to get into a groove with two on her own. This weekend was spent attending birthday parties. Overall things are looking grand.

The family


Acid bath redux

I told her not to drink that last shot

I really like all this sleeping that is going on



I have no clue what she was saying but it seemed important


OMG I am "THAT" guy.... ugh (at least I'm handsome)


yes he is awake

Marin is going to be the next Picasso (she will however keep both ears on her head[correction that was Van Gogh who chopped off his ear Picasso was a just a plain old painter/womanizer])

3 Comments:

Blogger Leia H said...

Jena must be making cream in there...I'm happy to hear he is growing so well!! :)

Sounds like you have been busy. It's always easier to leave the house with the 2nd child - like you suddenly know what you are doing. Don't forget to get some rest though!

You got 3 weeks off work Paul?? That's fantastic! Is that something your company does? My husband took a week off with both girls and that is like unheard of around here :(

9:46 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

thanks for all the photos! fyi: it was van gogh who cut off his ear not picasso. sorry, but I did take an art history class long ago.....

7:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

ps that was your sister not me ...I was busy in REAL classes like Neutering 101!
Bret

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home