Saturday, April 11, 2009

Hey Jesus, welcome back to the living

So far Spring has been a cold and dreary disappointment. Kelly brought some Ohio sunshine here to share with us New Englanders. We have been patiently awaiting the arrival of #2 Slosberg child. We painted some eggs and ate some sea food with Kelly. Jena and her mom friends had a fund raiser that raised 5k for a good cause.

On a side note when you become infected with children you start to do strange things. On cold yucky days it seems like a good idea to go the the mall. I'm serious, you say to yourself...."lets go to the mall". Before children you would have to take me kicking and screaming. I digress.... Marin loves to dance and when she walks by one of the "hip" stores with the techno music blasting she stops to dance. And I mean dance she gets in to it. She stopped at Hollister and after boogying for a few seconds she looks at Jena and says "nipple" and points at the male model who was nude from the waste up. I'm so proud my daughter has her anatomy straight even if it makes people uncomfortable when she refers to her vagina as a vagina. (I can't believe I got vagina in my post 3 times and its is so appropriate...it cant get censored!)

Onto the pics

Anthony secretly likes to cross dress at public functions.


Here is a picture of where #2 Slosberg child will sleep (NOT)


Craft time is a good time... now I know where all my sponges go
I bet you didn't know that the Easter bunny poops cotton candy... though it does kinda make sense
Owen is shocked when he get propositioned by another little boy
Charlotte is bummed that she got a little chick and Marin has some candy.
It looks like this recession is affecting the Easter bunny too, he needs to eat something
This clown was so shaky the butterfly she painted on Marin's cheek looks like a butterfly that hits your windshield at 45mph
Frankly my dear I don't give a damn
Marin has learned to strut at and early age

Oh yes Marin dipped her toes in too...even though Mom wanted to kill me for it


Every Crackberry owner's better half needs to get them a matching T-shirt
Brown's Seafood....yum


Baby #2 still on the inside

1 Comments:

Blogger Leia H said...

You need to post more often, because there is always too much to say...

Way to go Marin on the anatomy! (And mom and dad too) Arabella talks about nipples frequently too. Mostly when she's requesting that we flash her, but still (a lovely thing my husband taught her) ;)

You know, we didn't even set up the crib for the second child!!! We knew better....it's going in our garage sale in 2 weeks.

That is 1 skinny bunny - he needs some chocolate! Adorable Easter hat Marin! :)

And if you ever see an Addicted shirt with an iPhone on it, I'd pay good money for it! We call it my husband's Nuk...it goes everywhere with him, or he panics. Like he can't find out sports scores on the internet or something.

Keep him cooking Jena! May is coming!

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home