The fat man is a coming with his rangifer
So wild days are here. Not only are we getting ready to head to the great state of Ohio (if it's still open). We have had a major ice storm that knocked out our power for 6 days and some people still don't have it. Thankfully VoVo and Grandpa have a generator so we were safe. Marin went to see her first play at the theatre and did very well. She also met Santa and hated him. But she did befriend a large blue bird and decided she couldn't live without him. Wish us luck on our travels as we are going to need them as a huge winter storm looms. Onto the pics
Yes, when you have kids you ask the creepy tree selling guys to take your pic.

Looking good


Again Marin's vitality and moxy are on full display

The bear was soft and the do not touch sign said nothing about a cuddle

Here is the blue bird and if you look close you can see the grip that Marin has on him and kept on him

I HATE SANTA


Marin, MeMe, and a X-mas gift

Marin drank too much and passed out on the couch


Marin's bedroom X-mas tree


Marin bathroom X-mas condom (I mean pony tail holders) tree
Yes, when you have kids you ask the creepy tree selling guys to take your pic.
Looking good
Again Marin's vitality and moxy are on full display
The bear was soft and the do not touch sign said nothing about a cuddle
Here is the blue bird and if you look close you can see the grip that Marin has on him and kept on him
I HATE SANTA
Marin, MeMe, and a X-mas gift
Marin drank too much and passed out on the couch
Marin's bedroom X-mas tree
Marin bathroom X-mas condom (I mean pony tail holders) tree

1 Comments:
I like the hair tie tree - that's pretty smart actually. I bet I could make a pretty interesting one with all our bows...
So Marin is drinking again? Too bad...and mommy can't even join her :(
Have safe travels and happy holidays!
Post a Comment
<< Home