What's a little Mitzvah between family
Busy Busy Busy! I guess it's that time of year. The holidays are steadily approaching and Jena already has her shopping done. Lots of events to go to. Turkey Day is approaching for a Slosbergfest redux. The Slosberg clan all headed to the great city of Allentown, PA to attend Molly's Bat Mitzvah. Mazel Tov Molly, you did a great job.
Marin has moved to a toddler bed, well sort of. The front of her crib has been removed and there's a aero bed up against it...."nest de Marin" She has also learned how to climb onto the counter and make herself a martini. Marin seems to enjoy cold weather clothing so getting her to wear hats and mittens has been fine. I will, however, warn all "to be" parents that trying to find a snow suit that fits is an adventure. Jena and I went the store and put on about 5 suits to see which ones fit. It was filled with blood, sweat, and tears let me tell you.
Not sure if you all heard but Jena is knocked up again (yes it's mine). Monday we have the "big"ultrasound and hopefully will find out the flavor of our newest addition. We are mucho excited. I will have to post something so the world will know.
My cousin and step brother also made it into town to say hello and hang with Marin too. It's been a busy and fun time. Marin has now been on a airplane more than most adults I know. She flies reasonably well as long as we have plenty of activities and stickers. After we go to the farm for Turkey Day we head out to Ohio for X-Mas.
Thankfully the election is over as I was really sick of pollsters calling and showing up at our house during nap time. Alex has a massive freak out every time. I don't understand how they can stand there with there clipboard all smiling when my dog is snarling and shooting saliva all over the door. "Hi can we get you support for [insert candidates name]". I say go away I'm an illegal!
Adam came all the way from Taiwan to visit Marin. Helena came from the Azores too!!
we sure do look good all perdied(sic) up



2 Comments:
OMG is that kid potty trained??? Arabella is interested, but she just doesn't get it, and it's frustrating!
Fun travels you've had - I'm exhausted just reading about it.
Jena you are just glowing! Baby invasions suit you well :)
You rock Marin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home