Sunday, September 14, 2008

Apples to peaches and every fruit in between

Don't look now but summer is over. I can't believe it. Like a flash it's gone. I do love Fall and Marin's voracious appetite for fruit, especially apples is going to be satiated. All is well on the Slosberg front. Marin had her 18 month check up and here are the vitals on our little peanut:

Height 31 inches
Weight 21 lbs. 1 oz.

Healthy as an ox and ready to take on the terrible twos. Fall is coming fast has we have already bought fresh apples twice and I have baked a pie. Next up we are going to for go apple picking and start slaughtering our own animals. Jena is a bit squeamish so I'm going to do the killing.

Have fun looking at pics.

Marin is wearing the latest in Flasher chic

Walking the catwalk ready to expose her(self) new fashion

Mommy grew that tomato
The dog food container is very fun to play with and eat from YUCK!
Lia and Marin riding the train.

Jena knows that leaving Marin and I alone for too long has mixed results.
Look we painted the house
Fashion grass and crocs..never a good pairing

And I always thought you got baby's from having intercourse

Uncle Jon and Marin hanging on the Sperm whale

Lobster!
Mom I SWEAR they are washable
Having Tea at the playground as her subjects frolic

Marin stole this watch from the kid behind her
Apples are here!!
Meme, Pepe, Lobstah-oh my

2 Comments:

Blogger James Michael said...

Great photos. I love her in that trench coat..too cute!
You painted the house...wow! Is it the same color or slightly different? it looks great either way.

9:18 PM  
Blogger Leia H said...

Your house is so beautiful! I want to know where you found that coat - have Jena e-mail me! :)

3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home