Thursday, May 22, 2008

These booties were made for walking

More walking, talking and things all grown up. But now with all these new things to do who wants to sleep... Not Marin!!! I got a new grill (thanks Vo Vo and Grandpa). Jena's tomato plants have graduated to big pots and are officially outside. We are going to miss them in the kitchen. We are heading to FireFly farm for the long weekend so please feel free to rob our house. Jena continues her culinary black belt and now makes terrific bread and pulled off a tremendous Greek leg of lamb.
On to the pictures
Marin shows off her newest toy from Grandma

VoVo and Marin enjoy a power lunch together
Growing up fast
Smiles all around

Marin in reverse birthing, "so this is what it was like"


Potty training is going to be easy...if only she would use a potty.

"You must pay the rent" "I can't pay the rent"

These are some older shots of Marin trucking around the yard



So... Jena thinks that I have a potty mouth and I'm now on notice to watch my mouth and not swear (or cuss as Jena puts it). So to be fair, both Jena and I now have a swear chart. For every 5 bad words we get morning duty. So it looks like I have morning duty for a while.

But here is a quiz:

How long has the swear board been up for?

A. since Monday morning

B. since Thursday morning

C. Since 5:30PM

D Who the F@#k cares :)







OK the answer is C and yes I think I have a problem... I blame Pepe.

1 Comments:

Blogger Leia H said...

Jena you goody two shoes! ;) It's OK - I NEVER swore until I met my husband....he ruined me :(

6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home