527040 minute check up (yes adjusted for leap year)
Marin as you know is now the ripe old age of 1 year. So with that milestone comes the one year check up. I have stats for all you fantasy baby players. Also, with the one year check up comes the dreaded shots. I'd like to report that Marin was a trooper once again. She was easily distracted when I put the rubber glove over my head. I must say the new latex free gloves are much harder to stretch over my melon.
Stat Pack: Marin Taylor Slosberg (Rookie Year 2007)
Length (will switch to height when her primary locomotion is bi-pedal) 28.5"
Weight 18.1875 pounds
Head Circumference 27" (that's to hold in all those marvelous brains)
Well time for a rant. VACCINATIONS!!! I'm not sure when this became a bad word or something to be afraid of. People are rather strong-willed on their opinions. I, like many other over informed parents did some (obsessive) research. My favorite part of this "research" that I/we are doing is based off the Internet. We feel the right to come to some lofty conclusions based of anecdotes and other "experts" opinions. I won't go into detail into my beliefs but I'll stand on my soap box and throw my hands up in the air and shrug...
Marin also got her second of many Easter baskets. We colored eggs and I tried to get fancy and do the Julia Child method of hard boiled eggs. Well I didn't cook them... at all. OOPS. I was rather disappointed cause it the one time of year I can eat several hard boiled eggs an not get yelled at. Oh and I'm sorry to report 2 more weeks of winter...Jesus saw his shadow.
Now for pictures of my beautiful baby girl (my wife is very hot too).
Marin is into eXtreme sharing

Even without testicles I think Alex longs for a more intimate relationship

Once again Marin is into eXtreme sharing


No Pants? No Problem in Marin's kitchen

Marin tries sorbet with Vo Vo

Too cute for TV


Attention bread lady, Jena has put you on notice and she is wielding your own weapons to overthrow you.

Marin once again is showing off her Einstein face.
Stat Pack: Marin Taylor Slosberg (Rookie Year 2007)
Length (will switch to height when her primary locomotion is bi-pedal) 28.5"
Weight 18.1875 pounds
Head Circumference 27" (that's to hold in all those marvelous brains)
Well time for a rant. VACCINATIONS!!! I'm not sure when this became a bad word or something to be afraid of. People are rather strong-willed on their opinions. I, like many other over informed parents did some (obsessive) research. My favorite part of this "research" that I/we are doing is based off the Internet. We feel the right to come to some lofty conclusions based of anecdotes and other "experts" opinions. I won't go into detail into my beliefs but I'll stand on my soap box and throw my hands up in the air and shrug...
Marin also got her second of many Easter baskets. We colored eggs and I tried to get fancy and do the Julia Child method of hard boiled eggs. Well I didn't cook them... at all. OOPS. I was rather disappointed cause it the one time of year I can eat several hard boiled eggs an not get yelled at. Oh and I'm sorry to report 2 more weeks of winter...Jesus saw his shadow.
Now for pictures of my beautiful baby girl (my wife is very hot too).
Marin is into eXtreme sharing
Even without testicles I think Alex longs for a more intimate relationship
Once again Marin is into eXtreme sharing
No Pants? No Problem in Marin's kitchen
Marin tries sorbet with Vo Vo
Too cute for TV
Attention bread lady, Jena has put you on notice and she is wielding your own weapons to overthrow you.
Marin once again is showing off her Einstein face.

2 Comments:
Sorry to tell you but Jesus doesn't need shadows, he's got halos, which is far superior than shadows. Which means that in April we are going to get a huge snowstorm (so says another distant relative of Jesus.
You always make me giggle! :) Tell Jesus we're tired of winter!
Marin you are a cutie! You are growing so nicely - way to go!
All the vaxing issues bother us too. Research is too exhausting for us...whatever you do is best for your family, you know?
Post a Comment
<< Home