Happy Birthday Marin
It's hard to believe that a year ago tonight we were timing contractions and making sure everything was packed for the hospital. I (post by Jena) was determined to have the baby and was trying everything to induce labor. My little 7 lb. 9 oz. baby is going to be a year old in less than 24 hours and I don't know how it's possible.
Marin, my little love-my heart is completely overflowing with love for you. Thank you for the best year of my life and many more to look forward to.
Happy Birthday!

My Montage 2/12/08
Marin, my little love-my heart is completely overflowing with love for you. Thank you for the best year of my life and many more to look forward to.
Happy Birthday!
My Montage 2/12/08

3 Comments:
AWWW HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARIN.
That is the BEST montage ever. She is soooo adorable. I want to squeeze her...........can't wait to see you guys.
love, Tamra and EJ
You should have left a warning before viewing the montage ...to have plenty of tissues ready! I cried through the whole thing! Happy birthday Marin ... you are one very loved and cherished little girl. You certainly picked the best mommy and daddy in the world! All my love, Margie
Jena, you are the cutest post-partum mommy I've ever seen! So cheerful and smiling! :)
How in the world did you ever get a thing done with those big, beautiful eyes starting up at you all day?
Post a Comment
<< Home