Vote Marin for President
So the primary is over-thank goodness for that. I will write and open letter to all pollsters and campaign people.
Dear Political Peoples,
Stop pestering me and my family. Your incessant calling and coming to the house only manages to obscure an already dubious process of polling the public. I was saying that I supported who ever called so I could shut them up and get them off the phone. I laugh a bit because the person who I actually opened the door for, got an earful from me to go away. The best part is that I ended up voting for their candidate.
Back to Marin's life. She has been enjoying eating about everything that we have been eating. She is getting more and more human like everyday. Her ability to communicate and manipulate objects is astounding. Marin's voracious appetite for oranges is amazing. She has polished off a whole orange by herself. It's tough to sing an orange song due to its lack of a rhyming word in the English language (that's why I'm glad that Marin doesn't speak English yet.)
On some other majors headlines-Jena has decided to change careers! She has given up the corporate life to go all out and become a SAHM (Stay At Home Mom). We are all very excited about the opportunity to have Marin around full time!! Wish us all luck.
Kamut puffs are very good (Marin's favorite grain)

Just jabbering about the day and how much she is enjoying the chili.

Marin and Alex continue to be pals... I do not enjoy their new favorite game though. Marin will take a toy out of her mouth and put it in Alex's then she takes the toy that was in his and put it in hers. Yeah its gross.

It was primary madness, look closely at the traffic!
Dear Political Peoples,
Stop pestering me and my family. Your incessant calling and coming to the house only manages to obscure an already dubious process of polling the public. I was saying that I supported who ever called so I could shut them up and get them off the phone. I laugh a bit because the person who I actually opened the door for, got an earful from me to go away. The best part is that I ended up voting for their candidate.
Back to Marin's life. She has been enjoying eating about everything that we have been eating. She is getting more and more human like everyday. Her ability to communicate and manipulate objects is astounding. Marin's voracious appetite for oranges is amazing. She has polished off a whole orange by herself. It's tough to sing an orange song due to its lack of a rhyming word in the English language (that's why I'm glad that Marin doesn't speak English yet.)
On some other majors headlines-Jena has decided to change careers! She has given up the corporate life to go all out and become a SAHM (Stay At Home Mom). We are all very excited about the opportunity to have Marin around full time!! Wish us all luck.
Kamut puffs are very good (Marin's favorite grain)
Just jabbering about the day and how much she is enjoying the chili.
Marin and Alex continue to be pals... I do not enjoy their new favorite game though. Marin will take a toy out of her mouth and put it in Alex's then she takes the toy that was in his and put it in hers. Yeah its gross.
It was primary madness, look closely at the traffic!

2 Comments:
Aww congrats on the new tooth (you just wait for the molars/canines you won't be as joyous LOL) Congrats on Jena being a SAHM. I'm jealous!
Aww congrats on the new tooth (you just wait for the molars/canines you won't be as joyous LOL) Congrats on Jena being a SAHM. I'm jealous!
Post a Comment
<< Home