Leaky roof, leaky diapers and leaky noses. Here comes Winter
Winter is here! What a wonderland of fresh snow and crisp air. That's a load of poo. I have 2 feet of snow on my roof that is causing an ice dam. My driveway is not clear enough for my oil company to delivery me fuel to heat my home. I had to snow blow my front yard just so I could have access to the front of my house to scrape the snow off my roof with a 50 foot pole.
Marin continues to bring us great joy and is becoming a crawling expert. I feel her first steps are just a few weeks away. We are having a fashion disaster with our first born. Her hair is getting out of control. She is sporting a Kieth Richards hairdo right now. She has been channelling her inner Hendrix but we need to figure out what we are going to do with her lovely locks.
Here is a rundown of objects that Marin definitely knows and has "words" for.
Baba = bottle
Dede/da = Me
muma = Jena
Ahhee = Alex
DoyDoy = ???
crehkad = credit card
eyenedkar = I need the car
gomahw = can we go to the mall for some trendy expensive cloths that I will only wear once. Then the next week start the new "gotta have" process all over again.
The box will no doubt be Marin's favorite gift this year.

Funny story; see these items below... While Jena was wrapping gifts she "politely" asked me to get rid of the clutter from the kitchen counter and waved her hand frantically around "my" mess. Please now look at the next picture with a wide angle of the same scene.

I think it's plain to see that "My" mess was definitely interrupting the flow of Jena's well oiled wrapping machine... :) yes that's Jena saying I'm #1 husband.

They may be pretty but don't stand under them and try to drink the drips

A touch of white stuff

What a mighty phallus of snow I'm throwing, yes I'm clearing my front yard (queue banjo music)

trouble

After a late night of partying, Jena had to bail Marin out of jail

Marin still denies stealing the binky

new toy
Marin continues to bring us great joy and is becoming a crawling expert. I feel her first steps are just a few weeks away. We are having a fashion disaster with our first born. Her hair is getting out of control. She is sporting a Kieth Richards hairdo right now. She has been channelling her inner Hendrix but we need to figure out what we are going to do with her lovely locks.
Here is a rundown of objects that Marin definitely knows and has "words" for.
Baba = bottle
Dede/da = Me
muma = Jena
Ahhee = Alex
DoyDoy = ???
crehkad = credit card
eyenedkar = I need the car
gomahw = can we go to the mall for some trendy expensive cloths that I will only wear once. Then the next week start the new "gotta have" process all over again.
The box will no doubt be Marin's favorite gift this year.
Funny story; see these items below... While Jena was wrapping gifts she "politely" asked me to get rid of the clutter from the kitchen counter and waved her hand frantically around "my" mess. Please now look at the next picture with a wide angle of the same scene.
I think it's plain to see that "My" mess was definitely interrupting the flow of Jena's well oiled wrapping machine... :) yes that's Jena saying I'm #1 husband.
They may be pretty but don't stand under them and try to drink the drips
A touch of white stuff
What a mighty phallus of snow I'm throwing, yes I'm clearing my front yard (queue banjo music)
trouble
After a late night of partying, Jena had to bail Marin out of jail
Marin still denies stealing the binky
new toy

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home