Sunday, December 30, 2007

Must Be Santa

Family, friends and the holidays are here. So much is going on. Marin is growing and maturing faster than I can even imagine. She is pulling up on everything and I think she will be walking before her first birthday... OMG that is getting close. Time flies.


We had plenty of family around to help us celebrate Marin's first foray into the uber holiday season (Hanukkah, Christmas, Kwanzaa, Boxing Day, Hayden's Birthday etc.) Grandma, Grandpa, Vo Vo, Grandpa, Meme and Pepe... Marin is well loved.


Plenty of pics below to ogle our beautiful child. I hope everyone had a great holiday and drive safely on New Years eve.
Vo Vo Grnadpa and Marin striking a pose



Marin LOVES apples

A touch of the white stuff

Marin is losing the baby look




What are you looking at!




Where did you find this guy?

One of many fine meals prepared at the Slosberg household. Jena created this masterpiece.

Who needs teeth


Safety First

Vo Vo made a special cake for me! Thank you Mom

X-mas at the Slosberg's



X-mas Eve jitters

Marin hit the eggnog pretty hard X-mas Eve


Where to begin

Alex started on his stocking a bit early




That's right Marin will be walking soon


Meat is marvelous, brings a tear to your eye

Alex discovering that Marin's new drum is skinned with well... SKIN (Rawhide)

More food






Its my party and I'll pout if I want to

Alex enjoys his gift of marrow

Grandma and Marin bond with the Ergo


The Bowmans

Who said these Chinese made things aren't good, that's some damn fine stuff.

Well its officially over... Marin can get anything she wants from anyone with a look like this.




Marin pointing at her #1 daddy


More of Marin's pearly pinks!

I told Marin that Santa Claus is a myth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home