Wednesday, February 06, 2008

When it rains it pours

So the weather has been awful up here in Wisconsin. More cold rain, enough to make the driveway icy in the morning and it hard to salt, chip and scrape. Marin has another tooth coming through and its causing her some discomfort. Overall I must say that Marin is a trooper. Jena has been having fun getting the new routine together and adjusting to her new career.

Figured I would give a new favorite food update.

This one is short and easy CHEESE.

Marin adores cheese: Cheddar, Jack, Pepper Jack, Toe, and Swiss to name a few. Unfortunately the cheese fixation has some rather blocking effects if you know what I mean... So Marin is now on a cheese hiatus until further notice. When it flows again we can start back up (yes there was a clever pun in there).

The new tooth is giving us another bout of drool. Marin and Alex have more and more in common everyday. Marin has now pee'd in the house more than Alex. Alex has been a real good sport and puts up with Marin like a good fur brother.

Even in pain Marin is cute

Marin holding court over her subjects

Marin having fun in the transparent colon ride

Alex resisting the urge to chew up her toys. Marin has been tempting Alex a lot and I'm happy to report that he hasn't destroyed one of her toys in at least 5 days.

Marin has timed her birth specifically to coincide with the 80's hair coming back in vogue

Look its the extreme make over home...
Marin at Jena's old work with her co-worker Bonnie

1 Comments:

Blogger Leia H said...

I'm afraid to ask....what is toe cheese?? Eww.

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home