Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Streptococcal pharyngitis

We had a brush of 60 plus degree weather in these parts. Just enough to tempt my tummy with the taste of Spring and sunny weather. So Marin has been sick, Jena is sick, and I'm just patiently waiting my turn. Marin has a sore throat and is hoarse sounding. It's kinda cute but sad cause it must hurt to swallow. I was able to sneak some bacon fat and bacon into my young daughters diet. I'm happy and relieved to say that it was a hit. Once again Pepe came to our rescue and made us feel OK that Marin was spiking a fever of 103 and has a rash of weeping sores (not really).

April is upon us and with that more visitor from the great state of Ohio are coming tomorrow.

Why am I bleeding? I don't feel hurt.

Marin is learning from her fur brother and like to take her snacks off the floor


Marin has been fine tuning the art of a temper tantrum

Marin had a fever and was so tired she would fall asleep on your shoulder

Now that is what I call a loaf of bread!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger James Michael said...

Sorry to hear you guys are sick..yuck! Feel better soon

6:49 PM  
Blogger Leia H said...

Arabella eats better off the floor, so we let her fend for herself among the cats....they like to play with the Gerber Puffs. :)

8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home