The day the phallus rules the world
Happy Fathers Day to me!! Another fine Fathers Day brought to you by Jena and Marin. We hit the old haunts-Bob's Pizza, to the farm to pick strawberries, and then to Dr. Davis for ice cream-yum.
Marin is becoming quite the bird watcher lately. She signs and says bird ("buu") each time a hummingbird comes to the feeder. She also loves dancing in a circle and saying "ashes" (Jena taught her Ring Around the Rosie).
So this post is a bit late, I had some technical difficulties with blogger so I now unleash the pictures of my family to the world wide web.

Jena can grow some mighty fine peonies

Before

After: my very first strawberry rhubarb pie (ask Jena is was yummy)

Kickin flavors on the stoop

Oh yes that is a Bob's pizza crust

Pickin

Ice cream and babies is always a fun time.

What a difference a year makes-2008 Daddy Day

2007 Daddy Day (same ugly shirt)

Teaching Marin the fine art of hyper focusing

Staying hydrated is very important to the youth of today.

Does this bathing suit make my butt look big?

I hope Vo Vo and grandpa don't mind if Marin went in the buff at their pool

Standing up after the last bong hit is always a bit dicey

Marin having fun at Nini Bambini

Growing up fast


I'm teaching Marin all of her dance moves!

Looking elegant is easy when you're this gorgeous-(look closely and you can see a stream of drool)
Marin is becoming quite the bird watcher lately. She signs and says bird ("buu") each time a hummingbird comes to the feeder. She also loves dancing in a circle and saying "ashes" (Jena taught her Ring Around the Rosie).
So this post is a bit late, I had some technical difficulties with blogger so I now unleash the pictures of my family to the world wide web.
Jena can grow some mighty fine peonies
Before
After: my very first strawberry rhubarb pie (ask Jena is was yummy)
Kickin flavors on the stoop
Oh yes that is a Bob's pizza crust
Pickin
Ice cream and babies is always a fun time.
What a difference a year makes-2008 Daddy Day
2007 Daddy Day (same ugly shirt)
Teaching Marin the fine art of hyper focusing
Staying hydrated is very important to the youth of today.
Does this bathing suit make my butt look big?
I hope Vo Vo and grandpa don't mind if Marin went in the buff at their pool
Standing up after the last bong hit is always a bit dicey
Marin having fun at Nini Bambini
Growing up fast
I'm teaching Marin all of her dance moves!
Looking elegant is easy when you're this gorgeous-(look closely and you can see a stream of drool)

2 Comments:
She is just adorable!!!
Cool green Crocs! Yes, every girl needs to skinny dip at some point in her life! ;) Happy daddy's day to you!
Post a Comment
<< Home