Swim Fan (terrible movie-clever blog title)
So Marin had her first swim today. It has been super hot and we've been enjoying Vo Vo and Grandpa's pool. I took a lunch break and joined the fam for a day by the pool. Marin wasn't so sure at first. Then I started to make motorboat noises and splash around and that was a hit.
Marin's buddy Emma came to visit from the great state of Maine. Emma brought her mom too so we all had a blast.
The Mullen's also graced us with their company for a nice day of farm animals and food. Maddy needs to practice shooting her eyebrows at me as I really enjoyed that. IKEA is on the horizon.
We have been entertaining fools! Uncle Jon made Tracey an official Aunty-congratulations to them.
On to the pictures
I taught Marin the fine art of eating corn.

We heard a thud and a rumble then we found Marin in her sleep sack in the kitchen. I don't know how she got out of her crib or down the stairs...

I made fruit smoothies and I think they were a hit.

Jena practicing for #2

Welcome to out OOL notice there is no "P" in it...


No matter how hard you try to "baby proof" they find the most dangerous place to play


Katherine reading 2 books at once.

2 dads hangin at the farm (I'm not sure how I was able to bend this way but I guess all that yoga is paying off)
Marin's buddy Emma came to visit from the great state of Maine. Emma brought her mom too so we all had a blast.
The Mullen's also graced us with their company for a nice day of farm animals and food. Maddy needs to practice shooting her eyebrows at me as I really enjoyed that. IKEA is on the horizon.
We have been entertaining fools! Uncle Jon made Tracey an official Aunty-congratulations to them.
On to the pictures
I taught Marin the fine art of eating corn.
We heard a thud and a rumble then we found Marin in her sleep sack in the kitchen. I don't know how she got out of her crib or down the stairs...
I made fruit smoothies and I think they were a hit.
Jena practicing for #2
Welcome to out OOL notice there is no "P" in it...
No matter how hard you try to "baby proof" they find the most dangerous place to play
Katherine reading 2 books at once.
2 dads hangin at the farm (I'm not sure how I was able to bend this way but I guess all that yoga is paying off)

3 Comments:
Great photos! Thanks for keeping us up to date.
totally dig the camo skirt!
I can't believe she got down the stairs! And in that sack....I couldn't even do that! My goodness.
Cutie camo skirt! Marin looks very kick-ass!
Post a Comment
<< Home