We're off again....
So I had to do a little work in between vacations. We had a great play date with our buddies and this one included booze so it was great. We had a pool party and BBQ with a bonfire. Marin did us a nice favor and stayed asleep through the party! I stayed up till midnight. We had the NYC newlyweds in town and all was right in the world. Marin is discovering her emotions and temper. She continues to thrive and is more fun than not so we are going to keep her around for a bit longer.
We had a huge storm and a huge tree fell in the yard. It hasn't stopped raining since so I have been sawing in the wet weather and I got soaked. 
We had a huge storm and a huge tree fell in the yard. It hasn't stopped raining since so I have been sawing in the wet weather and I got soaked.
Charlotte goes for a tide pooling adventure--she found a pearl
Looking squeamish after she tasted the starfish

Speaking of temper this is the face that Marin gets before she goes on a rampage
Speaking of temper this is the face that Marin gets before she goes on a rampage
Alex toys with me again with his telekinetics. He does this every so often so we know who's really in control.

2 Comments:
She is still as cute as a button- temper and all! Gee, I wonder who she inherited the temper from? :)
It looks like you guys are having a fantastic summer. We can't wait to see you up in Verrrrrrrrrmont!
Great backflip! You're like Paul Hamm or something...
Marin darling, those flowers are beautiful, but I'm pretty sure your mommy would cook you something much tastier if you looked at her with 'those eyes'!
Post a Comment
<< Home