6 legs and no recognizable genitalia
Birthdays, Grandparents, apple picking, aquarium, hanging with friends, and stuff.
Charlotte and Marin have a tortoise race. I think its a tie.

Marin now trucks around the house with her baby strapped to her back and a Binky




Florn making

You can pick your friends and you can pick your nose

Tacos!

Hony Crisp hunting

I have a new partner in my quest for the perfect apple


What is this that I'm holding?

Tastes good!



As she gets "more helpful" it helps less...

Below I will link to Marin's new favorite video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhODBFQ2-bQ



Maddy finds it most disagreeable that Marin drives while drinking


Maddy was quicker on the draw for this episode of back yard jeopardy.
Charlotte and Marin have a tortoise race. I think its a tie.
Marin now trucks around the house with her baby strapped to her back and a Binky
Florn making
You can pick your friends and you can pick your nose
Tacos!
Hony Crisp hunting
I have a new partner in my quest for the perfect apple
What is this that I'm holding?
Tastes good!
As she gets "more helpful" it helps less...
Below I will link to Marin's new favorite video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhODBFQ2-bQ
Maddy finds it most disagreeable that Marin drives while drinking
Maddy was quicker on the draw for this episode of back yard jeopardy.

2 Comments:
As usual fun blog to read and I love the mums!
What's a florn? Is that a weird New England thing like cider donuts???
LOVE the photo of Marin 'helping' fill the dog food....our little 'helper' likes to salt and pepper our dining table. She's for sale.
Post a Comment
<< Home