Sunday, October 19, 2008

Breeding ain't easy

Joy joy All Hallows Eve approaches. Happy to report that Jena is growing child #2 without any troubles. We have enjoyed a few costume parties already and a trip to Salem to burn us some witches. Marin is an eating machine as she will try many new things. She ate a whole artichoke and even asked for seconds. She is the only kid I know who will ask for (meens) beans as a snack. She also loves I mean LOVES apples. This makes me proud.

Tackling the maize maze was easy with my trusty GPB (global positioning baby)

Pumpkin patch

Downtown Milford's pumpkin fest was picturesque if not anticlimactic

what's a blog posting without a bath photo

who needs a tripod

Children of the corn

Kool Kat!!!! Marin tries on her Halloween costume

Happy Kat

The joys of youth...imagine if that was me standing there and how disturbing this picture would be.

Ahh that look of love from your child, when she is a teenager that look will be "OMG Dad you are so lame".

Marin wins the limbo contest without even bending her knees.

Craft time with Vo Vo

the hay maze was no match for Marin's heightened sense of direction (she gets that from me)

The family (plus one fetus)

Throwing rocks is fun but more fun when I can throw them far

So you think your kid is a genius... well Marin is a culinary genius as she can eat a artichoke all by her self. (yes we made sure to de-choke the heart) She loved it and the curry dipping sauce.

#1 artichoke eater!!

Bundled up and ready for a witch trial in Salem

2 Comments:

Blogger Leia H said...

I find it funny that Marin has a more experienced palate than I do! ;)
Oh I do love Salem...I had to be undercover when we were there though! Looks like you had a fun time. I enjoyed the family + fetus photo. I hope you have a better nickname for the little critter than 'fetus'!!!

9:46 AM  
Blogger James Michael said...

I think I could have walked under that limbo set.

7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home