Thursday, October 09, 2008

Nuchal thickness looks proper-no penis sighting yet.

Fall is in full effect. We are eating apples and pumpkins like crazy. The leaves are changing and so are Jena's hormones. Marin continues to grow up fast. She is talking like crazy and really enjoys youtube.com. She will pile and hoard as much stuff as she can in the baby stroller or bassinet. Marin can not get enough of her baby dolls. She feeds them, burps them, kisses and rocks them; it's very cute but disheartening as she prefers the dolls to her matchbox cars... :( But I guess its good for her to enjoy that kind of stuff when her new sibling arrives. For those of you who don't know.....JENA IS PREGNANT!!!!!!! (EDD 4/22/09).

Onto the pictures.

Marin bringing out the Taylor in her.

On top of Pack Monadnock

Mom was too chicken to climb the fire tower, Marin wasn't


Marin needs a bigger play stroller to carry all her stuff

I lthink Marin looks like Aunt Laura with her hair like this (Jena thinks she looks like Aunt Jen)

Gotta love New England and the Fall.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tamra said...

Congratulations you guys!

9:27 PM  
Blogger Leia H said...

The photo of Marin in the tower looks terrifying!! I'd be on the ground too!

Arabella has been carrying stuff around in her arms for over a week now - gobs of stuff. It's weird. Maybe I'll bring the stroller upstairs during the day so she has a free hand or two ;)

I'm glad you're properly thick and all....don't think I've ever said that before!

10:26 AM  
Blogger The Snyder's said...

Congratulations Paul and Jena!

6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home