Marin's 2!
So today marks a milestone...the beginning of the terrific two's! Marin had a play date birthday party with some of her pals. It was a full house and plenty of snacks were to be had by all. We also want to send out a big thank you for all the happy birthday wishes and the gifts. I'm including some pictures from Valentine's Day and other events with friends and family. We've been a bit behind around here.
2 years old to the second! 6:05PM

Peace out Mama

TWO (catching a theme here?)

Daddy designed the shirt but no one "gets" it (it's a play on Skid Row's 18 and Life to Go)

Be very quiet as I have no diaper on

One of Marin's boyfriends.

Marin could get used to being wheeled around by her man.


Goldfish for breakfast??? Only on your birthday



I still think Marin would be a great model

Marin trying to figure out what uncle Jonny is blabbering about


Maddy and Marin enjoying a nice meal

Yes that me wearing a Manpron

Marin is trying to start the a new fashion trend (lets hope this goes the way of the piano tie)

Balls Balls Balls

Not even 2 and walking the balance beam

Alex being rejected by Marin when he asks her to be his Valentine

Uncle Jonny again showing why he is one to look up to

PBR baby *disclaimer* the can was unopened

Rocking out at Sammy's place

Art art bo bart bannana fanna fo ......

Big kid in a little jacket
2 years old to the second! 6:05PM
Peace out Mama
TWO (catching a theme here?)
Daddy designed the shirt but no one "gets" it (it's a play on Skid Row's 18 and Life to Go)
Be very quiet as I have no diaper on
One of Marin's boyfriends.
Marin could get used to being wheeled around by her man.
Goldfish for breakfast??? Only on your birthday
I still think Marin would be a great model
Marin trying to figure out what uncle Jonny is blabbering about
Maddy and Marin enjoying a nice meal
Yes that me wearing a Manpron
Marin is trying to start the a new fashion trend (lets hope this goes the way of the piano tie)
Balls Balls Balls
Not even 2 and walking the balance beam
Alex being rejected by Marin when he asks her to be his Valentine
Uncle Jonny again showing why he is one to look up to
PBR baby *disclaimer* the can was unopened
Rocking out at Sammy's place
Art art bo bart bannana fanna fo ......
Big kid in a little jacket

2 Comments:
I love all the '2' signs :) Happy Birthday Marin!!
I don't get the Skid Row reference either....maybe if it was a play on say, High School Musical...then I'd be all over it! ;)
I've never heard of a manpron before, but I'm intrigued...if a man puts one on, does he automatically know how to cook? If not, are you for rent? ;)
And Miss Jena - your cutie little basketball belly has turned into a watermelon! WOW! You are still cute as ever, but boy that little man is growing fast!
Oh and I just noticed the new blog name - cute!
Post a Comment
<< Home