Friday, April 03, 2009

Spring has sprung...not really

Spring is trying to come through. I did some raking but had to shovel some snow first... off the lawn... So we have been having fun getting ready for child 2. Jena had a surprise shower than a not so surprise shower that had some surprises... surprise! We enjoyed April Fools Day as we just kept calling people saying Jena's bag o' waters broke. It was a gas. Marin can now use chop sticks (I kid you not), count to ten, and do her A B C's. She is a little whipper snapper and it's a joy to watch her mature.

Marin doing her best imitation of Hayden

We had so much fun. NO I didn't not hit her but you can see the static electricity effecting her hair.

So you thought I was kidding about chop sticks. Step one:

Step two: Holy Cow-I have gotten this far

Step 3: Success! Yes she is a chop stick using fool!!!!

My future's so bright.


Marin got up extra early to beat the traffic

Go AWAY snow

Perfect form as she practices backing into her parking space.

This is the only kind of thongs Marin is every going to use!

Pure Trouble

They will both hate this shot in 12 years


Marin is going to regress HARDCORE when baby is born

1 Comments:

Blogger Leia H said...

Great use of chopsticks short one! I'm 28 and still can't get the hang of those...

We're ready for the real Spring too. Supposed to have a blizzard here on Sunday. Super...

10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home