Birthday- Part Deux
Ahh well my first blog posting was lost to the World Wife Web. So here it goes again. We had Marin's official birthday party. We wanted to thank everyone for coming and sharing in the good fun. Jena is in full nesting mode and I'm looking into ways to start lactating. Marin went to the fairy ballet and had a blast. She managed to stay transfixed throughout the whole show.
I swore I would never use one of these. It's a huge cantankerous beast but it held the one light bulb I went shopping for.

Jena captured Marin in mid terrible 2 temper tantrum. If you ever need a good, no great contraceptive, study this photo.

Tea time (yes we know about the Indian who drank too much tea)

Man I have a good looking family...lets hope Slosberg baby #2 doesn't mess it up.

I let Marin live as a homeless person for a day...unfortunately she loved it.


Bowman alert!!! Kathy graced us with her Bowmaness to celebrate Marin's Birthday.

Marin blew out her own candle this year.

Before...Yum Yum

After...sugar crash in T Minus 10... 9... 8...

Marin shows her approval of her party.



Aunt Pam shows Marin some new moves


Marin tries to sneak in after and all night binge drinking fest. Jena was not pleased, Marin is headed to a time out for sure.
I swore I would never use one of these. It's a huge cantankerous beast but it held the one light bulb I went shopping for.
Jena captured Marin in mid terrible 2 temper tantrum. If you ever need a good, no great contraceptive, study this photo.
Tea time (yes we know about the Indian who drank too much tea)
Man I have a good looking family...lets hope Slosberg baby #2 doesn't mess it up.
I let Marin live as a homeless person for a day...unfortunately she loved it.
Bowman alert!!! Kathy graced us with her Bowmaness to celebrate Marin's Birthday.
Marin blew out her own candle this year.
Before...Yum Yum
After...sugar crash in T Minus 10... 9... 8...
Marin shows her approval of her party.
Aunt Pam shows Marin some new moves
Marin tries to sneak in after and all night binge drinking fest. Jena was not pleased, Marin is headed to a time out for sure.

1 Comments:
GORGEOUS cake! I love that!!! And I'm pretty sure #2 will be just as beautiful as your wifey and #1!! :)
Fantastic tantrum Marin! We only have 1 photo of Delphina making a face like that (because that's the only one she ever had....) but we love to look at that photo and remember those days! We have like a million photos of Arabella like that... ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home