She needs a haircut
Marin gets a haircut and Declan fills another diaper. After a wild weekend of climbing and camping out in the wilderness I am back at home to fulfill my parental duties. It's been a pretty quiet week. I'm done bragging about MY children as I think it's in poor taste to do it two posts in a row. Oh he said his first word: "Badass"
While I was climbing mountains and growing a beard, the fabulous Meckel came to visit at Vo Vo's and my fam hung out. So while the Dad was away-the rest of the family will play.
Picture time...
OMG!! First Haircut


Enjoy the natural locks now. Soon Marin will be a purple-haired punk rocker.


TA DAH



You can just watch as his brain is growing. They call this a brain erection in the Mensa circles.

Watermelon is a favorite and yes, I cut her the sweetest tips .

Sabine holding her cousin




no pictures no pictures
While I was climbing mountains and growing a beard, the fabulous Meckel came to visit at Vo Vo's and my fam hung out. So while the Dad was away-the rest of the family will play.
Picture time...
OMG!! First Haircut
Enjoy the natural locks now. Soon Marin will be a purple-haired punk rocker.
TA DAH
You can just watch as his brain is growing. They call this a brain erection in the Mensa circles.
Watermelon is a favorite and yes, I cut her the sweetest tips .
Sabine holding her cousin
no pictures no pictures

3 Comments:
Love the haircut!
Aw the first hair cut. She looks like she was sitting so patiently. Wow Declan is getting big and he's so adorable!!!
My dad used to cut me up the tenderest parts of his steak when I was growing up - something I never fully appreciated until I had to start forking over the best parts of MY steak to my daughters :) Such a nice daddy you are!
Looks like Marin didn't mind the haircut?? Pretty rare for a 2 year old! She's so cute!
Post a Comment
<< Home