Thursday, March 08, 2007

Movie Night

Well tonight we attempted to watch a DVD. Much to our surprise and great joy Marin slept through the whole movie. Her mother does the same thing..... especially when I pick the movie.

Consumer warning!!! I have found that vendors will try to sell you lots of devices to make your life easier. Today we will tackle what to do with dirty diapers and wipes. Baby's R us would like to sell you a diaper genie or a diaper champ. I know there are others but these are the most popular. We bought both but returned the Diaper genie and kept the diaper champ. I'm here to tell you that I have invented a much better device! The best part about it is its free! All you need is a box and some of the plastic bags from any retailer. Ta Da!! there you have the Paulie's poopy pail pal!!! It's great!! You change the diaper and then toss the refuse into the plastic bag lined box. Then when full tie the handles in a knot and throw away. Very simple super effective and clean too!! If you are like us and refuse to throw out the plastic bags cause that would be wasteful; you may already have a life time supply of 4P (Paulie's poopy pail pal) inserts.

Pictured below is the 4p without inserts, My tape came undone. I will use Duct tape and remedy this inadequacies in version 1.1

If you ever wondered who Marin's biological father was, wonder no more.

Now for the quiz of the day
Why is Paul laughing so hard?


A.) While resting on the couch Paul noticed the fashion statement that was being made with our hats
B.) Marin told me the limerick about the man from Nantucket
C.) Marin let loose an explosive bowel movement on her father with out even twitching or grunting or waking up.

Answer tomorrow: Feel free to make your guess in the comments.
Answer is C. if you guessed correctly you win the diaper filled with your choice of filling provided by Marin.

2 Comments:

Blogger James Michael said...

Good idea. Get her used to watching Starship Troopers on a 12foot television with a subwoofer that shakes your innards loose at early as possible. That way when you want to upgrade to a 20foot television you will have her on your side. Jena will never be able to vote against you and Marin. Smart man Paul.

6:59 AM  
Blogger Zelia said...

I want a copy of all the pictures!

8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home