World's Most Sucssesful Omnivores
Wow we have been running around doing stuff like crazy! We spent some time at Vo Vo and Grandpa's in Maine. That was a good time. Marin had a gastronomy day. Here is her one day intake.
Steal cut oats cereal with FireFly Farm syrup, fresh picked wild (care of Vo Vo) blueberries and raspberries, for lunch she had a beef tongue sandwich (samich in Marin speak) and some Manchego cheese, then for dinner she had some Vinho Verde and lobster! It's funny how some kids will only eat chicken Mcnuggets. Marin likes soup a lot and can tolerate some pretty spicy things. She makes me proud as she is a fruitasuarus too.
The Maine trip was also filled with an international trip... Oh Canada. Thankfully they asked for our passports. We went on a whale watch. No whales but we got to pull up lobster pots which ended up being great! We all had great meals and HUGE lobsters. Thanks to Grandpa and Vo Vo Jena and I even went on a date.
Oh and we finally got rid of the batting cage in the backyard and put in a patio next to the playground.
We just got back from the Slosberg Showdown with MeMe, PePe, The Meckels, the best-ever Gel Gemmest Aunt Lynn, and of course all the dogs... stay tuned for updates of Slosfest 2009.
Marin is testing the waters to get her ears pierced. We all know how much her father dislikes piercings.
Bliss
Some days I want to hug the inventor of the Bjorn
Grandpa is reading Declan the latest glacial melting reports
Wow...not often you eat a lobster that is bigger than you
Tea...mmmmm (decaf of course)
Emma is going to be the next Ansel Adams (of retinas)
Delcan of Arabia
The race was a dead heat but I think Marin let Grandpa win
This was HER tree and she tried to take it home with her, literally.
The Golden Child
Declan doesn't get the joke
Marin's bravery is amazing...see below her foray into Zoology)
Thick fog on a sunny day...must be Maine
Chocolate dipped Lab
Always posing... I fear adolescence
Awwwwww
ditto
No fear

What a great spot for a camper...hint hint

This is shortly after I jokingly told Marin to eat the starfish. She then gave it a kiss and threw it back into the ocean.

Still no fear, plus she ate one way bigger last night

Speaking of fear...Alex was petrified of the rope in the boat.

Sad so sad... but tasty

the kissing of starfish before there release never got old


These are the sad last days of the swaddle as Declan prefers to be a bit more free these days. I guessing he will be a boxers guy


He wants to grow up too fast

This week waitress, next week astronaut.

Oh yes the bink/binky/soothie/pacifier/shoosha/whatever is in play.

Aren't we special

Marin helps Vo Vo prepare another meal.

Bumbo we have Bumbo



Before

"VINDICATED" SO when we first moved in Jena asked me to remove the poles in the ground. I looked and said that they were concreted into the ground. Jena looked at me like I was giving some husband excuse and pestered me often to remove them cause I was a wuss. Ahhhhhhhhh but look it took a freakin bobcat tractor to get them out!
What a great spot for a camper...hint hint
This is shortly after I jokingly told Marin to eat the starfish. She then gave it a kiss and threw it back into the ocean.
Still no fear, plus she ate one way bigger last night
Speaking of fear...Alex was petrified of the rope in the boat.
Sad so sad... but tasty
the kissing of starfish before there release never got old
These are the sad last days of the swaddle as Declan prefers to be a bit more free these days. I guessing he will be a boxers guy
He wants to grow up too fast
This week waitress, next week astronaut.
Oh yes the bink/binky/soothie/pacifier/shoosha/whatever is in play.
Aren't we special

Marin helps Vo Vo prepare another meal.

Bumbo we have Bumbo
Before
"VINDICATED" SO when we first moved in Jena asked me to remove the poles in the ground. I looked and said that they were concreted into the ground. Jena looked at me like I was giving some husband excuse and pestered me often to remove them cause I was a wuss. Ahhhhhhhhh but look it took a freakin bobcat tractor to get them out!

2 Comments:
Geez that kid can eat!!!
I love that she nurses her babies too - what a great mommy! :)
Great Blog entry! Thanks!
Post a Comment
<< Home