Belated bloggin Part 1
OK OK OK... It's been too long. This is part one as it only goes out till the end of Sept. Since then we have had 3 birthdays (well a ton but 3 in my immediate family), one christening, a Heeshing, we got Mullenized TWICE, and I went on 2 business trips. Marin regressed, Declan got sick...again. Marin went to the dentist, and we had buddies over for a bonfire. We saw all the grandparents minus Papaw. We hired our first babysitter then first babysitter was fired. I'm sure I'm missing some stuff but that will be in part 2 of I AM A MEGA SLACKER.
Anyway, most of you skim through my banter... Yeah I know it, I have secret web spies that put cookies in your browser that tattle.
Marin needs a new hat

Marin has had the ability to eat and apple properly since she had 4 teeth.

New England...kinda pretty

Farm it up

Marin tried to take the first bit of the harvest.... DENIED! (Don't mess with Daddy's apples)



It's my party

Sadness

Hey look I'm old


Marin was more excited than me for my birthday

Yup she can ride all by herself



Like anyone would be able to say no to this girl

Two going on twenty

Welcome to planet Earth, Caitlin

If Alex read the blog he would be sooo jealous

Maddy and Marin share lunch and lament the new siblings.

Marin has been regressing and tries to steal anything that Declan is doing.

Sans Marin (I had to staple her to the floor)

Posing in the exersaucer

PePe instilling high expectations for his grandson


Marin just explained that he was stuck with me forever

Isn't that sweet.

The nap sighting is getting rarer
Anyway, most of you skim through my banter... Yeah I know it, I have secret web spies that put cookies in your browser that tattle.
Marin needs a new hat
Marin has had the ability to eat and apple properly since she had 4 teeth.
New England...kinda pretty
Farm it up
Marin tried to take the first bit of the harvest.... DENIED! (Don't mess with Daddy's apples)

It's my party
Sadness
Hey look I'm old
Marin was more excited than me for my birthday
Yup she can ride all by herself
Like anyone would be able to say no to this girl
Two going on twenty
Welcome to planet Earth, Caitlin
If Alex read the blog he would be sooo jealous
Maddy and Marin share lunch and lament the new siblings.
Marin has been regressing and tries to steal anything that Declan is doing.
Sans Marin (I had to staple her to the floor)
Posing in the exersaucer
PePe instilling high expectations for his grandson
Marin just explained that he was stuck with me forever
Isn't that sweet.
The nap sighting is getting rarer

1 Comments:
Happy Birthday Paul!!! Declan is changing so much - what a beautiful boy! :) Always happy to see Marin's cutie face too!
Post a Comment
<< Home