Better late then 4eva
Greetings! Not sure if you all let your internet minutes expire waiting for an update, but here we go. I think I have May and June here....more to come. Marin is potty trained and has been for oh well 7+ months and Declan is now wrestling alligators on the weekends to supplement all the food he eats. I also want to apologize to the formatting Gods as I had a heck of a time formatting this one.
Trust me they LOVE to camp
Holden that the last time you bathe with my daughter till she gets a ring!
Declan loves this hair cutting place!!!!
Until he saw the prices
Marin scares me how quickly she takes to going to the salon
New haircut and rocking her guitar Notice good pick form.
Hayden is challenging me to a squirt gun dual (little did he know that I cheat)
CUTE!
My cousins dogs-one of these dogs is not like the others.
So neither of these two are getting the keys anytime soon.
Picking strawberries on daddy day
When they don't try to kill each other-they are so endearing.
Daddy day going to my favorite pizza joint
And he is out

First ice cream cone!
Not her first ice cream cone
Playing in the rain and striking a pose
Learning to feed oneself is a long and messy task
Still think she should model...
Horse of course...no pony
Marin was stalking the seagull.
Yo Caitlin check out this beat. It HOT!
I'm going to make him pose for this same picture when he is 18
Dear Isabella, Yes this is your father....
The new parents with the new baby
Kids dig sand.... wait .... wait..... pun intended Bwahhaa
Declan thanks Jesus for mud
SIDS? whats that
See the horsey galloping galloping....
So as you may notice Marin plays the guitar lefty. I need to restring the guitar Hendrix style soon
What? You looking at me, I'm surfing the barbie site for some hotties.
Trust me they LOVE to camp
Holden that the last time you bathe with my daughter till she gets a ring!
Declan loves this hair cutting place!!!!
Until he saw the prices
Marin scares me how quickly she takes to going to the salon
New haircut and rocking her guitar Notice good pick form.
Hayden is challenging me to a squirt gun dual (little did he know that I cheat)
CUTE!
My cousins dogs-one of these dogs is not like the others.
So neither of these two are getting the keys anytime soon.
Picking strawberries on daddy day
When they don't try to kill each other-they are so endearing.
Daddy day going to my favorite pizza joint
And he is out
First ice cream cone!
Not her first ice cream cone
Playing in the rain and striking a pose
Learning to feed oneself is a long and messy task
Still think she should model...
Horse of course...no pony
Marin was stalking the seagull.
Yo Caitlin check out this beat. It HOT!
I'm going to make him pose for this same picture when he is 18
Dear Isabella, Yes this is your father....
The new parents with the new baby
Kids dig sand.... wait .... wait..... pun intended Bwahhaa
Declan thanks Jesus for mud
SIDS? whats that
See the horsey galloping galloping....
So as you may notice Marin plays the guitar lefty. I need to restring the guitar Hendrix style soon
What? You looking at me, I'm surfing the barbie site for some hotties.

1 Comments:
Co-sleeping photo = AWESOME! :) I totally get it :)
Post a Comment
<< Home