Slacktastic part 2
Here we are in mid-October and I'm trying to get caught up. So, first I'll talk more recent as my brain cells have still not recovered from college. Today, Marin and Declan went to the local farmers market for trick or treating. Marin's grasp of the English language is really getting strong and she can use scissors correctly all by herself. I'm not sure but it freaks me out watching her use them. I cut off the tip of my finger with a pair when I was a kid so maybe that's it. Um pictures.
So here is a smattering of pictures from our cell phone cameras.
We took a Heesching and kept on going. We had a great time re-connecting with my cousin Allison and her family. I am allowed back in the house because the Sox and Pats both won so Aaron said I was OK.
Ashley placates her cousin with a grin

The twins pose for the phone

The last time we hung out with these girls they were boogieing like crazy at our wedding.

The Fam minus me. Now we wait for November!! Woo Woo

Not sure if you can make this out but we are several stories up and there is a open courtyard that is a playground. This is cool and another reason why the west coast is cool.

Marin was as cool as a cucumber for her first dentist visit


Cavity free

Marin kept asking for the laughing gas

Ahh the fine art of being an infant and not understanding how ridiculous you look.

this struck me as very funny


Declan's first meal (maybe) he is the second child so we forget these things.

He is not a sweet potato fan

Little peeper taking up residence in the screen door


We are now counting down the last of the naps so when they happen we photograph them

Sitting up and manipulating things. He is becoming so human lately.

Marin LOVES the guitar so much that she has a blister on her thumb from strumming.

So some pears on the other hand are good stuff.

Yeah we bring him everywhere.

Marin is the real world version of Fancy Nancy


So we finally have that shot of a kid who fell asleep mid activity.

Out cold. You can even see the pen line as she went out.


Marin loves a man in uniform

Declan loves a new woman to bathe him.

Funny that she has a 2+ year head start on him

Sinister smile

Futures so bright

Grandma was showing us how to perform corporal punishment on Declan. (just kidding Eileen).

Jealousy is a mortal sin Marin

Nice boots


The next shots show how unhappy Declan is to be alive



Lobstah

Ladybug in full effect

We took 6000 pics...this was the best one.


I'm no nerd!


Marin having fun with her bracelets.

So I'll try to stay more current as I'm sure I missed a bunch of stuff.
So here is a smattering of pictures from our cell phone cameras.
We took a Heesching and kept on going. We had a great time re-connecting with my cousin Allison and her family. I am allowed back in the house because the Sox and Pats both won so Aaron said I was OK.
Ashley placates her cousin with a grin

The twins pose for the phone

The last time we hung out with these girls they were boogieing like crazy at our wedding.

The Fam minus me. Now we wait for November!! Woo Woo

Not sure if you can make this out but we are several stories up and there is a open courtyard that is a playground. This is cool and another reason why the west coast is cool.

Marin was as cool as a cucumber for her first dentist visit


Cavity free

Marin kept asking for the laughing gas

Ahh the fine art of being an infant and not understanding how ridiculous you look.
this struck me as very funny
Declan's first meal (maybe) he is the second child so we forget these things.
He is not a sweet potato fan
Little peeper taking up residence in the screen door
We are now counting down the last of the naps so when they happen we photograph them
Sitting up and manipulating things. He is becoming so human lately.
Marin LOVES the guitar so much that she has a blister on her thumb from strumming.
So some pears on the other hand are good stuff.
Yeah we bring him everywhere.
Marin is the real world version of Fancy Nancy
So we finally have that shot of a kid who fell asleep mid activity.
Out cold. You can even see the pen line as she went out.
Marin loves a man in uniform
Declan loves a new woman to bathe him.
Funny that she has a 2+ year head start on him
Sinister smile
Futures so bright
Grandma was showing us how to perform corporal punishment on Declan. (just kidding Eileen).
Jealousy is a mortal sin Marin
Nice boots
The next shots show how unhappy Declan is to be alive
Lobstah
Ladybug in full effect
We took 6000 pics...this was the best one.
I'm no nerd!
Marin having fun with her bracelets.
So I'll try to stay more current as I'm sure I missed a bunch of stuff.

2 Comments:
Funny pic of Marin falling asleep "mid activity". We got a recent shot of Maddy asleep in the car seat on the way home from Newburyport - that has NEVER happened before so I had to capture it digitally to make sure it wasn't a dream!
Just love all the pictures and your running commentary (as usual,very clever). What fun!
Post a Comment
<< Home