Monday, November 09, 2009

A whole lotta love

So Declan had his 6 month (a little late) check up. He got bigger and taller and his head grew.
Stats:  18 lbs. 10 oz.
          Height:  26 1/2

And I'm not creative so here are some pics to placate.

Marin really enjoys chocolate


One pooped little girl smelled of Portuguese food and Grandparents

See a theme here with the chocolate?

A crazed lady bug with a 45 minute of free rain on candy.


Ready to do battle and collect candy



That's a nice looking Twin lobstah special (Yes you still keep reading... and yes I think I'm funny someone has too.)

Marin and I went all out this year on the Pumpkin

A little toddler hazing is always in order when de-braining a pumpkin

She loves him She loves him not...

First swing

Marin is the ultimate snacker. I have seen her do it in her sleep while driving a motorcycle.


Marin enjoys riding horses

Marin has been playing her guitar nonstop for a few weeks now. She was mesmerized by the folk band and listened to 3 songs before she blinked.

After she came out of her stupor she went up and showed the band her blister/callous from playing her guitar.

Trunk or treat!!!





Thank goodness we have enough space for Marin's toys....

Marin should be careful as Alex will make fun of her when she has to wear braces and head gear


Oh and besides chocolate Marin really like spaghetti.

1 Comments:

Blogger Leia H said...

I feel your pain, Alex! Our puppy (5 lbs. now) got spayed this week, and came home with a cone on her head...it's the smallest size, and it's so heavy, she can't keep her head up! :( We did laugh at her though...

Love the lobster & ladybug! So sweet!

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home