Birth and Taxes
Well Marin is official!! She got her Social Security card today. So she can start paying taxes and not get her social security! While we were at the hospital they asked if we would like to have a bar code tattooed to her neck now to get it out of the way. I said no, then they asked if I was against having an RF tag implanted under her skin. I thought about GPS tracking her when she was a teenager but thought that may be an invasion of her privacy.
You don't get this beautiful by accident!
I also want to commend Jena on a great job taking care of Marin. Its not easy to be the only source of sustenance. Jena continues to show great gumption and is making Marin the happiest baby on the block. We are going to try to pump and see if we can get Jena some sleep this weekend.
You don't get this beautiful by accident!
Marin playing Kong with Alex



1 Comments:
Wow! Marin is changing and growing up!
Dad you are so clever labeling the
pictures!
Love,
Grandma Eileen
Post a Comment
<< Home