Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Wild blue yonder

Greetings world!!! Last night we had a good night and Little miss thang slept in 3 hour increments. All is well in the world. Today it was so warm here in Fargo that we decided to go for a little walk. Jena wanted to attempt the new mom trifecta and walk the baby in the stroller and the dog at the same time. I'm glad to report that it was a smashing success.



People will often try to guess who your child looks more like. Some times its a no brainer (Charlotte) others its not so clear. If you look below I think you can see with out a doubt that Marin is going to be hot cause she looks just like her mother.

Marin

Marin

Mom

Mom


Amazing how much they look alike.
Now lets get scientific... Its not often you get to capture moments of cognitive development. I have captured the exact moment of when Marin comprehended that I was going to be her father for the rest of her life.







1 Comments:

Blogger James Michael said...

OH MY GOODNESS! She looks just like Jena did as a baby, it's crazy! She is going to be gorgeous even more so than she is right now. Great pictures!

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home