Some rest for the weary
Good morning world!!! Jena was so very very very very very nice to me last night and let me sleep! I want to thank her ever so much! I was starting to talk gibberish and make no sense so she thought it wise to let me get some shut eye.
Marin is starting to get into the groove of life outside the womb. She eats and excretes like a champ. She is starting to nap longer and more consistently. She watched the movie Borat last night and thought it was funny. She enjoyed watching the ethnocentrism of the US people and there willingness to look like complete ignorant jerks trying to educate a foreigner, even in front of the camera.
This morning Marin introduced a new octave in her screaming. She realized that I was becoming immune to the old one. She kicked it up a notch and added a high pitched shrill to the end of her screams. It's ever so nice...... She still doesn't have it down yet, some times she tries to hit the key of C sharp and misses and make a slow motion silent wail (I like that one). Marin does NOT like to get her diaper changed and/or be naked. I can only sooth her by making race car shifting noises. Danicka Patrick watch out!!
Now for some photos (the stuff you really care about).
I told Jena not to let Marin have that second shot of Jack Daniels!

Marin and I were discussing global climate change and the USA's refusal to capitulate.
Marin is starting to get into the groove of life outside the womb. She eats and excretes like a champ. She is starting to nap longer and more consistently. She watched the movie Borat last night and thought it was funny. She enjoyed watching the ethnocentrism of the US people and there willingness to look like complete ignorant jerks trying to educate a foreigner, even in front of the camera.
This morning Marin introduced a new octave in her screaming. She realized that I was becoming immune to the old one. She kicked it up a notch and added a high pitched shrill to the end of her screams. It's ever so nice...... She still doesn't have it down yet, some times she tries to hit the key of C sharp and misses and make a slow motion silent wail (I like that one). Marin does NOT like to get her diaper changed and/or be naked. I can only sooth her by making race car shifting noises. Danicka Patrick watch out!!
Now for some photos (the stuff you really care about).
I told Jena not to let Marin have that second shot of Jack Daniels!
Marin and I were discussing global climate change and the USA's refusal to capitulate.

1 Comments:
Yes a sleeping baby is the best thing in the world, especially when it's your own. We are glad Paul got some sleep. He doesn't do well without sleeping. Paul you should arrange your schedule like you did in college so you sleep during the day and stay up all night. Glad Jena and Marin are doing ok.
Post a Comment
<< Home