All quiet on the eastern front
Jena and I had the very first day of no visitors. It felt nice to have the house to ourselves but at the same time its nice to have people around to help us. Marin and Mom seem to falling into a nice overnight routine. I'm lucking out because, I am back at work so Jena lets me sleep. I do wake up at every feeding to offer help but Jena tells me to go back to sleep and I oblige. Marin is attempting to smile and is learning new noises to make besides screaming and crying. I know every parent feels this way but Marin seems to be progressing rapidly and should be driving by Friday at around noon time. She is holding her head up and getting very strong.
The family went on an adventure yesterday. We went to Target to get supplies. I'm happy to report that Marin slept the whole time. We got refills of diapers and wipes and TP for our bungholes (no we are not making wine). I also snuck in some jelly beans mmmm (Dad when you come over I'll show you were to find them).
I would also like to report on some of the best Organic maple syrup I have ever had. It's from a small farm in upstate NY called Fire Fly Farm. I made some Whole wheat oatmeal pancakes last night to test the ambrosia on. It was terrific! If anyone is interested send me an email and Ill get you the info to get some for your self. I also hear that this summer they are going to have organic specialty garlic too!!!
Now for Pics:
Mother and child sleeping

The family went on an adventure yesterday. We went to Target to get supplies. I'm happy to report that Marin slept the whole time. We got refills of diapers and wipes and TP for our bungholes (no we are not making wine). I also snuck in some jelly beans mmmm (Dad when you come over I'll show you were to find them).
I would also like to report on some of the best Organic maple syrup I have ever had. It's from a small farm in upstate NY called Fire Fly Farm. I made some Whole wheat oatmeal pancakes last night to test the ambrosia on. It was terrific! If anyone is interested send me an email and Ill get you the info to get some for your self. I also hear that this summer they are going to have organic specialty garlic too!!!
Now for Pics:
Mother and child sleeping
Marin loves to travel.

1 Comments:
Sounds like a great adventure. I am glad Marin did so great..maybe Jena will feel more confident to travel out with her alone. Not that there is a need to...but in the future. The pictures are great! I am interested in the products from that wonderful Organic Fire Fly Farm and with a name like that who could resist? Thanks for the update. Oh and you are a lucky man b/c Michael was not allowed to sleep once he went back to work. And once I broke my foot when Charlotte was 4 months old (she was in her room by then) he had to go get her for every feeding(at least twice a night). He was a wonderful help.
Post a Comment
<< Home