Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Getting there...now for July

Getting closer to real time as this mighty blog once aspired too.  Ok I also prayed to the formatting god last night and lets see if I can get it correct.  We went to Maine twice and  Martha's Vineyard too.

Marin and her New Bike from VoVo and Grandpa

This is no fun. Look below-much better with no safety features


What are you looking at
Beach nap!
Just strutting her stuff at the beach
Marin is trying to distract you from her bounty as she would like to eat it all herself.
Only pick the sweetest berries
I really cant see I keep shooting this laser in my eyes
Casa Slosberg
Look very closely..  Marin is passed out asleep in the stroller.
Marin and I are preparing for our daddy daughter date
You can only cage the beast for so long
WOW they really can take the fun out of chocolate

Marin is flying her kite "all by myself"
Meme and Pepe enjoying the beach
Mega meal of lobster
The burden of the beach
Casa Slosberg part duex, it must be fabulous to have Jena as a mommy look closely at the spread.
Having nicely catered lunch a the beach does take a bit of gear but the wonder wheeler did the trick.
GingerBread cottage!
Relaxing after a nice swim in the lake
Marin was just checking her email and relaxing
She really wanted to swim more

1 Comments:

Blogger Zelia said...

Great Pics!

6:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home