Chariots of Reflux
Who would have thought a wedgie would help our sweet baby girl. After yesterday's horror show of spit up and anger, I took some advice from some reputable sources. We had already been elevating Marin's sleeper at bit to help with the mild reflux that most children get. Marin has a bit more than the normal reflux (NOT GERD!). So I found a photo album, and shoved it underneath the wedge that is already there. Viola! 30ish degree angle and a much happier baby!
OK now to find a device (wedge) of 30 degrees specifically for baby reflux... I kid you not you can get a foam one for..... wait for it..... 50 dollars or if you want to shoot the moon you can spend 75 dollars on an inflatable one. I love the disclaimer that its covered under health insurance for colic. I'm going to invent special toilet paper that is covered under health insurance that is 3 dollars a sheet. I like how gastric bypass surgery is covered but an extra stay at the hospital after giving birth is not. OK sorry-rant off.

This one comes in your choice of colors and is $130 dollars

Marin has been wonderful today! We even dressed her in a pretty outfit (thanks Aunt Jen) and went for a walk. The post wouldn't be any fun with out some toilet humor... The downstairs toilet has been slow and seemed clogged for a few months. Usually a few plunges and the problem goes away for weeks. Today I got frustrated and went for the full Monte and got a toilet auger. I was fascinated by the device, if only it had a built in camera. After trying to master the art of roto rooter, I discovered a hoop earring trapped in the drain. Jena said hey I have been looking for that. Toilet fixed!

We go to the doctor's tomorrow. Wish us luck.
WANTED! Marin Slosberg grand theft breast milk


Alex was so ready to go for a walk that he had Marin all packed up and ready to go.

Once again that look of OMG you're my Father.

Fur baby + new baby = Cuteness overload.
OK now to find a device (wedge) of 30 degrees specifically for baby reflux... I kid you not you can get a foam one for..... wait for it..... 50 dollars or if you want to shoot the moon you can spend 75 dollars on an inflatable one. I love the disclaimer that its covered under health insurance for colic. I'm going to invent special toilet paper that is covered under health insurance that is 3 dollars a sheet. I like how gastric bypass surgery is covered but an extra stay at the hospital after giving birth is not. OK sorry-rant off.

This one comes in your choice of colors and is $130 dollars

Marin has been wonderful today! We even dressed her in a pretty outfit (thanks Aunt Jen) and went for a walk. The post wouldn't be any fun with out some toilet humor... The downstairs toilet has been slow and seemed clogged for a few months. Usually a few plunges and the problem goes away for weeks. Today I got frustrated and went for the full Monte and got a toilet auger. I was fascinated by the device, if only it had a built in camera. After trying to master the art of roto rooter, I discovered a hoop earring trapped in the drain. Jena said hey I have been looking for that. Toilet fixed!
We go to the doctor's tomorrow. Wish us luck.
WANTED! Marin Slosberg grand theft breast milk
Alex was so ready to go for a walk that he had Marin all packed up and ready to go.
Once again that look of OMG you're my Father.
Fur baby + new baby = Cuteness overload.

1 Comments:
We used lots of photo albums instead of investing in the $150 wedge/cliff. That thing is STEEP! What they dont tell you is that you have to invest in a harness and rigging to keep her upright on it. Or velcro tape. If she leans to one side or the other Watch Out! It would be like falling off the side of K2.
Nice pooper rooter.
Miguel
Post a Comment
<< Home