Tuesday, March 27, 2007

The Colic of Narnia

Greetings and salutations fine fine world!!! I'll give you 3 guesses..... give up? I had 6 continuous hours of sleep last night. Thanks to my wonderful, sweet wife! I was kicked out of bed due to my snoring and Jena let me sleep through a few feedings. I had on a breathright strip and I sprayed my throat with the no snore stuff. I still snore.... *sniff*

Marin has been a bit fussy the past few days. So what would any red blooded new parents due? We scoured the Internet about the dreaded Colic and tried to diagnose Marin ourselves. This is a BAD IDEA! After panicking about such disorders as GERD, Gastroenteritisisamathingy and reading horror stories of Colicky babies that sprout wings and spit fire. We took a few steps back and said lets call the doctor. We think she may have a mild to moderate case of reflux: a common and easily remedied affliction. Thanks to Shelby we calmed right down and look forward to our doctor visit Thursday.

Well we went through a mega double pack of diapers in about 3 days and we are going to try the next size up. I think they are going to be too big and come up on her like Urkel's pants.
We are having more visitors from the fine state of Ohio this weekend. Jena's sister and niece are coming to visit. It looks like the weather is getting nicer so hopefully we can go on some walks this weekend.

The most beautiful sight in the world!

Marin telling her mother that she loves her "this much"

If you look closely you can see the Colic demon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Zelia said...

Hey Paulo,
People in Terceira are getting a kick out of the blog and think you have a future in this sort of writing! They are all very amused as well as enjoying seeing Marin grow.

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home