Sunday, April 01, 2007

One Month Young!!!

Today Marin is one month old! Great googely moogley: one month today she popped out. Marin continues to thrive and is getting a hang of this whole human being thing. Jennifer and Hayley are here visiting and helping out.
Today I had a practice dad run with Hayley (my niece). We went out for lunch and to the science center for some learnin (sic). I was a good time a besides from the nasty Wendy's lunch (Hayley's choice, I was trying to talk her into some Vietnamese Pho but she wanted none of it.)


Dad trying to bring out Marin's inner rock star.

Marin was hungry she mistook my hand for a nipple

Some things never change

Hayley was caught in the act!! She was told that she had enough gumballs (she emptied the jar about halfway). I removed the change. Hayley is way way way to smart for that; she knew that she could screw the top off. I heard the gumballs shifting so I crept and sprung open the door and caught her.

One month and a good head lift


Fathers log star-gate 2007 after weeks of little sleep beginning to go slap happy.

I was staring into this mirror and it was psychedelic, then Marin told me not to eat the brown binky.

1 Comments:

Blogger Janet said...

oh boy...

Tell Hayley to enjoy those gumballs--that is what gumballs are for!

Wish I was there w/ Jena and Jenny and Hayley and Marin and puppy and Paul--are you just laughing all the time? You sound like you are enjoying parent life--I KNEW you'd be awesome parents!

Hugs & kisses to all. Thanks, Paul, for sharing stories and pix. It makes the distance seem smaller.

Janet, Dave, and Jessy

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home