Tuesday, June 12, 2007

News Flash

This just in!!!! A new baby has been born!!! (Uncle)Brett even did the emergency delivery. (Aunt) Laura is resting. And the Big E is ready to hug the new baby.

Here is the baby Alpaca!! When I read the email announcing the birth I thought my sister had given birth to my new niece. I was fooled!

The proud Dad and his new offspring. He has vowed never to wash that shirt again.


On the Marin front all is well. We are hoping for some more sleep tonight. And looking forward to the weekend so everyone can kiss my bum cause you know what day it is!!!! My very own Hallmark holiday.... HOOORAY capitalism.

We hung with Meme and Pepe this weekend and said congrats to Alejandro. We had a clam bake and all was right with the world.

Marin loves the camera


Marin had just finished 3 shots and was about to do the tango when the hard liquor caught up with her.


Who said being a dad wasn't cool




Marin is never allowed to go to Mardis Gras!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home