Daddy on demand
I'm sure you all have been waiting with bated breath to hear about Marin's new "sleep through the night" schedule... I'm sorry to report Marin has not slept for more than 4 hours (in a row)since Maine. She is very lucky that she is so cute and can now smile and make me laugh. We are convinced she is going through another growth spurt and that her bones hurt. She can go from Marin; sweetest baby in the world to Medusa; hater of all things outside of the womb in about a nanosecond. We love her and watching her develop is incredible. I can't wait till she can speak. I have said the word DaDa to her at least 6523 times to help reinforce that as her first word. (selfish I know)
!WARNING! The following picture may cause Acute cuteness overload!




We go to great lengths to exorcise the colic demon



I can get her to whistle but only in french...go figure.
!WARNING! The following picture may cause Acute cuteness overload!
We go to great lengths to exorcise the colic demon
I can get her to whistle but only in french...go figure.

2 Comments:
Gosh, Marin is just the most adorable baby, I love watching her grow on your blog. Sounds like you have parenting down pat.
Shelby's Aunt Becky
Marin is such a cutie pie. Do I actually see glimpses of Paul in these photos? I think I do! I always love reading your blog. It is so well written and funny. I'm glad things are getting better for you! 4 hours is a great stretch of time for sleeping! 5 hours is considered through the night for infants!
Post a Comment
<< Home