Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Girl, you'll be a woman.... soon

Marin continues to flirt with sleeping through the night... well 6 plus hours. To make sure that we don't get to used to the sleep thing she likes to babble and grunt from about 5am to 6ish. This makes it tough to sleep cause your never sure if its going to turn into a full cry or if she may just start spitting out sentences like "Yo, I got boom boom in my pants here and you guys are saw'in logs!"

Jena continues to do great things with our child and now she has Marin excited for play time. It's amazing to watch Marin grow and see her brain in action. Right now I have major breast envy. Jena and Marin have a bond that I can't attain... well until I promise her a car for her sweet 16..... Marin lights up when she hears Jena's voice and make these cute coos and smiles when Jena makes silly faces. My highlights are more along the lines off.... well she did pee on me today that has to count for something.

We are going to attempt a mini vacation/road trip. Marin and Jena and I are going to go to visit Avo. It should be interesting. It's going to be the longest time we have had Marin in the car (of course we are bringing Alex too).

This weekend marks the 30th year of existence of our friend Tracey and lets say 30 plus for our friend Kurt. We wish them a happy and fun filled birthday shin dig and we are sorry that we are going to miss it.

On to the reason you all read through my drivel...(I guess you could just scroll down)

Jena can now get on demand smiles and have Marin squeal for joy.... I'm so very jealous. I know, I know, how could Marin get any cuter... well now that she smiles, she just hit ludicrous cuteness (not the rapper all you youngins think Mel Brooks... sheesh)






Jena was sick of me talking about the Native American women and their child bearing hardiness. She opened a can of whoop ass and took the laundry into her own hands.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home