Faux Normalcy
You may not believe this but I have not watched any television lately. One of my favorite shows is back on so I need to get back on the wagon. Every Sunday Jena and I usually had a ritual of having a Sunday dinner and then watching our favorite HBO mini series. Well any show that is on after 8 is well past our bedtime. Jena and I pushed forward with new technology and tried to recreate our Sunday ritual.... but this time its on Monday or whenever we think Marin is looking sleepy. So we watched the Soprano's "on demand". It was great..until about 10 minutes till it was over and Little Miss Pay Attention to Me awoke and well, she needed some attention. So we paused the show and tended to her every desire. We did end up watching the rest of the show and for dinner we had Sundays leftovers...so close enough.
The weather has continued to hold Jena, Marin and Alex prisoner in the home. Alex is starting to pace the house and bark at every real or imagined sound, I do believe he is losing his mind. I, on the other hand ventured off to to a client site and had to drive through deep water and fallen limbs. The best part was once I got on site the power went off in the building where my meeting was scheduled. Thank goodness for batteries. I'm glad to report that I finished my meeting and made it home in one piece.
Jena and I have been putting the Speaking to Baby DVD to good use as a coaster for our coffee mugs. Marin continues to thrive and I think the "growth spurt" is sputtering.. HA.. heh.. Sorry.... Jena came up with a great reason why a growth spurt makes babies uncomfortable...she thinks their bones hurt. Marin is learning to use her voice for other things besides crying. It is very cute and is nice to hear. The only bad part is that she seems to really want to do all her new found communication at around 5am. So with a heavy heart we ignore her and put her in the neglectomatic.
Happy Feet!

Marin doing her best impersonation of Italy (Her Avo does a great one of the number 4)

Marin Hitchberg

I'm doing my best to exorcise the colic demon.


Bath time is now fun time...no more torture, I mean tears
The weather has continued to hold Jena, Marin and Alex prisoner in the home. Alex is starting to pace the house and bark at every real or imagined sound, I do believe he is losing his mind. I, on the other hand ventured off to to a client site and had to drive through deep water and fallen limbs. The best part was once I got on site the power went off in the building where my meeting was scheduled. Thank goodness for batteries. I'm glad to report that I finished my meeting and made it home in one piece.
Jena and I have been putting the Speaking to Baby DVD to good use as a coaster for our coffee mugs. Marin continues to thrive and I think the "growth spurt" is sputtering.. HA.. heh.. Sorry.... Jena came up with a great reason why a growth spurt makes babies uncomfortable...she thinks their bones hurt. Marin is learning to use her voice for other things besides crying. It is very cute and is nice to hear. The only bad part is that she seems to really want to do all her new found communication at around 5am. So with a heavy heart we ignore her and put her in the neglectomatic.
Happy Feet!
Marin doing her best impersonation of Italy (Her Avo does a great one of the number 4)
Marin Hitchberg
I'm doing my best to exorcise the colic demon.
Bath time is now fun time...no more torture, I mean tears

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home